What does the popular coconut oil do?
Consuming and applying coconut oil on your body has numerous advantages. You are going to be amazed by all the effects it is able to produce.
- Coconut oil is priceless for assisting your body burn fat quickly, suppressing your appetite and lowering the levels of your cholesterol.
- Taking this high quality oil in your digestive system could prevent you from various infections.
- Brain functioning is another area where coconut oil is helpful.
- It can also be a nice sunscreen alternative and a wonderful moisturizer for your skin. Removing your make up or applying it as lip balm are other possible uses of it.
- Get a great, strong and shiny hair, thanks to a bit of coconut oil.
Jojoba oil is great for…
- a lot of purposes. Jojoba oil is produced from the evergreen jojoba plant, which thrives in hot climate conditions.
- Skin benefits: Jojoba oil is an amazing sunscreen, make up remover, cleanser, moisturizer and softener of the whole body.
- This body oil can be used for massages or bath (including shaving during taking a bath).
- Jojoba oil is able to make your lips much softer and more beautiful.
- Don't forget to use such a product for your hair as well in order to prevent split ends!
What is almond oil useful for?
The sweet almond oil benefits in both beauty and medicinal aspects are countless. It is no wonder that this body oil is used in the formula of so many body lotions, hand creams, massage creams, etc. Rich in vitamins D, E, calcium and magnesium, almond oil is absorbed quite fast by the skin helping with the regeneration of its cells and preventing any skin damage. The sweet almond oil, unlike the bitter one, can be consumed internally and externally.
- Almond oil is an excellent massage oil, which improves your complexion and delays the process of aging. It is helpful for beauty purposes, too: shaving, removing make up, etc.
- It promotes the growth of your hair, makes it stronger, soft and shiny and gets rid of dandruff.
- This body oil nourishes any type of skin with its soothing and moisturizing effect, even in cases of inflammation, rashes, itching and dryness.
- You could also use sweet almond oil for dark circles: just rub it before bed time under your eyes in order to eliminate any dark circles, wrinkles, etc.
Janice is the featured writer for the day she has been writing articles in health and body oils for two years now. If you like to find more about sweet almond oil benefits, almond oil for acne and dark circles check her website http://www.almondoilforface.com
picture from FreeDigitalPhotos.net